Thursday, July 24, 2008

Hello Everyone

I am excited to be here. I have a HUGE stack of fantasy to stitch, just need to get to work on it. Here are the ones I want to do the most, in no particular order..
Sleepy Hollow by Cross Eyed Cricket
Dragon Carousel by Patricia Allison

Needle Gurardian by Teresa Wentzler

Dragonwing by Enchanting Lair


Mushroom Dragonfly by Fire Wing


Porthole Mermaid by Jasmine Beckett-Griffith, HAED


Gargoyles of Notre Dame by Jasmine Becket-Griffith, HAED


There are of course tons more Wentzlers, dragon dreams, etc, etc, etc. Oh now if I could just live to be about 500 I could get them all stitched.. Thanks for letting me join all of you..

3 comments:

Ruth said...

lol Sorry, I can't help you settle--- I want you to do them all, right now! lol

I've never even seen the dragon carousel-- mind you, I'd never get it done. :)

Ginnie said...

I love the dragon carousel, it is unusual.
I also love the Jasmine BG designs, she is one of my daughter's favourite artist but I haven't been brave enough to stitch one of hers yet!!

Kate said...

I love Dragon Carosel too. I have Patricia's four seasonal dragons in my stash (with autumn dragon just started) and I just adore them. The borders on them are staggeringly complicated though, and dragon carosel looks no exception!